[Year 12 SofDev] Digital Learning Showcase 2014 - apologies for cross-posting

Stephanie Polan pos at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 23 11:08:54 EST 2014

Hi Fay,

Very excited to be bringing a range of students over to Swinburne.

I registered today online but it only asked for my email address so just
thought I'd let you know that we are from McKinnon Sec College and will be
bringing about 90 Students.

Should I print of the tickets for each student or can I just have them on
my ipad?

Kind Regards Stephanie