[Year 12 SofDev] 2015 IT student numbers...???

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 25 08:14:08 EST 2014

Morning Kent,
Currently
19 Doing3&4 apps
Should have an accelerated class of  unit 3&4 (10's doing 1&2)
Had a small group of year 11's choose 1&2 but not  sure it will get up.
No Software Development.
A couple of classes at year 10 doing elective IT.

Anyway lets see what else happens over the next few days as subject selection has just closed.
Andrew

Mr Andrew Weir
Head Of Learning - eLearning