[Year 12 SofDev] Article on data visualisation

Selina Dennis selina at dennis.net.au
Wed Aug 6 09:42:44 EST 2014

Thought I'd pass on this article I read today:

<http://www.theage.com.au/it-pro/security-it/russian-gang-said-to-amass-more
-than-a-billion-stolen-internet-credentials-20140805-100ulx.html>
http://www.theage.com.au/it-pro/security-it/russian-gang-said-to-amass-more-
than-a-billion-stolen-internet-credentials-20140805-100ulx.html

Would be good to cover as part of a discussion on the importance of good
security measures being incorporated into software - encryption techniques,
2-factor authentication, etc., as well as open up discussion on 'ethical
hacking' and the handling of sensitive information when part of a security
team that investigates breaches in security.

Selina Dennis

Strathmore Secondary College