[Year 12 SofDev] 'MAD' document...nice!

Bucknell, Chris cbucknell at whitefriars.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 22 17:04:54 EST 2014

Hi Kent,

Well its freely available to all on their website as a teaching and learning tool (even updated for this year not like the old version I included):
Software Design and Development Course specifications (PDF)<http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/software-design-development-course-specs.pdf>
Updated February 2014

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/software-design-development-course-specs.pdf

So being a humble teacher and not being a copyright lawyer I would suggest that it would be OK to use this resource (maybe I shouldn't have sent it around - and just given the link ... mea-culpa).  I've always like it and thought it was a good teaching resource (even from way back when dinosaurs roamed the outback and I was stuck in Broken Hill teaching HSC)

Regards Chris