[Year 12 SofDev] pseudocode

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 22 12:01:52 EST 2014

Hi all,

Hope you had a great break!

I was wondering if anyone had a short 'Pseudocode Fact Sheet' ie something that summarises the basic of pseudocde to hand out to students.
Every year I say I must create one and every year I run out of time!

Any help greatly appreciated.
Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
9334 0049 (direct)

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 25 years.
2014 College Theme | We can make the change

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.