[Year 12 SofDev] 2013 Exam Section A

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 15 17:30:12 EST 2013

OK, I am sticking my neck out on these ones.

1

Easy standard convention for data stores

2

Should be in system constraints

3

A Trojan here makes sense, others do not.

4

Method is the only option left and it is what it is

5

Stack, FILO

6

Intranet is on a LAN only which can sometimes be accessed by a VPN

7

Both the radius and circumference will need to be floating point.

8

my2Pi is not a variable

9

When dealing with physical medium

10

I would have called a text editor a productivity application but utility is the only one left.

11

Makes sense, physical fast, wireless mobile and subject to interference (not to say wired isn't)

12

Other don't make sense

13

14

The rest are useless, easy question

15

It is what it is. Checks if it is a number

16

Others are not functional req.

17

The others are not review functions

18

Easy, I think...

19

B is the only logical option

20

A and B are ruled out from the question stem. Video is rubbish

David Howard
Head of Learning Systems
[https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/layout/siglogo8.jpg]<https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182

+61 3 8530 3272

+61 3 9510 3161

dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>

stmichaels.vic.edu.au<https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>

[https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/layout/BusinessLeader_Email_Signature_Image_v6.jpg]<https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/2012/12/06/head-of-st-michaels-receives-2012-lynda-gratton-business-leader-of-the-year-award/>
CRICOS Provider 00345G