[Year 12 SofDev] OT

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Jan 22 09:46:51 EST 2013

Hi Robert,

I thought we were all teachers for life - a bit like the calling of
priesthood J

Whilst we thank you for your contributions over the years and wish you every
happiness in the next stage of your life I can't help but feel we will see
you drop in occasionally and share your thoughts with us.

Wishing you every joy in your time ahead

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au

tel: 0419 356 034