[Year 12 SofDev] The VCAA has a new address

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Jan 10 15:01:53 EST 2013

I hope the landlord doesn't try to cheat you out of the bond because of
Blutak marks on the walls after you take down your posters.  They often try
that trick.

And when moving, don't fill tea chests with books... they're impossible to
pick up. Put pillows and doonas at the top.

If you need a hand moving, I'm sure the SD list will help out if you have a
ute, several slabs of beer and a BBQ at the other end.

Good luck with the move, and I hope you get the bigger office with the
window.

And does Information Technology no longer exist at VCAA - is it "Digital
Technologies" now?

==

Mark

mark at vceit.com