[Year 12 SofDev] Previous Study Design Exams Modified

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 12:56:05 EST 2012

I went through 2011 and 2010 with my kids, but I just orally told them to
ignore questions that were no longer applicable.

I might tweak my post mortems for those years' exams to indicate which
questions are now off-topic.

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
Visit Diigo links for ITA <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech> and
SD <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-sd>
--
My personal best for the 100 metres sprint is 50 metres.