[Year 12 SofDev] Programming Language

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 26 11:39:51 EST 2012

Hi Chris

Languages are revised annually. In August 2011, Paula said on the SD list
that VB6 was approved for 2011.

I have heard no further announcements on the matter, and the list of
languages on the VCAA
website<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/correspondence/bulletins/2010/June/vce_study.aspx#4>
does
not seem to have changed since 2010.

So unless Paula cares to say otherwise, VB6 still seems to be acceptable.

And since I'd say none of our kids gets near encapsulation, inheritance etc
in their 2 simple programming outcomes, VB6 still does the job nicely.

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Secondary College, McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
Visit Diigo links for ITA <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech> and
SD <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-sd>
--
My personal best for the 100 metre sprint is 11.9 metres.