[Year 12 SofDev] UWE-CEMS - Data Flow Diagrams

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 29 09:05:55 EST 2012

Thanks, Kent. The problem with some sites is that contravene what we
consider conventions, such as not including the flow of physical goods in a
DFD. I don't encourage my kids to do much extra-curricular research into
such tools since they often end up really confused about what is
'legitimate'.

I do, however, do a lot of such research myself, which just makes ME
confused  :-(

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

--
An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
I can't serve minors."