[Year 12 SofDev] Outcome 1 SRS template?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 12 10:01:49 EST 2012

This SRS outcome is a slippery one to come to terms with. Thanks to Mark, Claudia and other contributors on this one for outcome tips.
I too will issue a template for my group with the case study when I finalize it.
Seems about 4-5 lessons looks to be the norm to about 200 or so, minutes.

Thx guys.
Kent.
Sent from Kent's iPad.