[Year 12 SofDev] Nassi-Schneiderman Diagrams

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 9 12:51:02 EST 2012

Esko,

Only need to know Pseudo-code

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
Overnewton College
9334 0049 (direct)

From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Esko Lossi
Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012 11:40 AM
To: 'Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List'
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] Nassi-Schneiderman Diagrams

Does anyone know if Nassi-Scheiderman diagrams are a part of the new Study Design? The 2010 paper had a question about them but I don't think the 2011 paper did.

Esko Lossi
ICT/Reports Coordinator
Chairo Christian School
Phone : (03) 5625 4600 Fax : (03) 5625 4599
Email : elossi at chairo.vic.edu.au<mailto:elossi at chairo.vic.edu.au>