[Year 12 SofDev] NFR

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 28 20:56:27 EST 2012

Hi all,

I found this ppt from a German University regarding Non- Functional requirement.

It is certainly more the our students need to know, but some of the content and example would make a good one page fact sheet.

http://www.iai.uni-bonn.de/III/lehre/vorlesungen/SWT/RE05/slides/09_Non-functional%20Requirements.pdf

It also have a nice summary of UML
http://www.iai.uni-bonn.de/III/lehre/vorlesungen/SWT/RE05/slides/03_Modeling%20with%20UML(2).pdf

Again more than required as it goes through all the UML diagrams

Interesting that these are pages are from a class that ran in 2006 and no one has ever removed them

Another site that might help with non-functional requirements
http://www.codingthearchitecture.com/pages/book/non-functional-view.html

Regards
Claudia
Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
9334 0049 (direct)

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 25 years.
2012 College Theme | With an Attitude of Gratitude

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.