[Year 12 SofDev] Vitta 2011 Exam 1

Matheson, Heath A Matheson.Heath.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 26 20:35:11 EST 2011

Thanks for the confirmation!
H.

-----Original Message-----
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Esther Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2011 4:33 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 SofDev] Vitta 2011 Exam 1

Somehow I ended up with two different sets of answers, one with B as the correct answer.
I do agree B is the best answer (Use Case is fundamentally about how users interact with the system) but I couldn't confidently explain to students why A was wrong.
Esther Andrews | Admin Systems Developer, IT and Maths Teacher Bendigo Senior Secondary College
Box 545 | BENDIGO | Victoria  3552   Australia
B +61 3 5443 1222 | F  +61 3 5441 4548
andrews.esther at bssc.edu.au<mailto:andrews.esther at bssc.edu.au>
www.bssc.edu.au<http://www.bssc.edu.au/>
Our ROLE is to empower learners for individual, community and global leadership. We value Respect, Optimism, Learning and Environment.