[Year 12 SofDev] No ITA at McKinnon in 2012

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Oct 20 10:27:16 EST 2011

Hi All,

 This was the first year I did not take a VCE/HSC IT class since 1988.

But, next year I am likely to have a SD class of around 12 students.
The really exciting aspect to this is that these students are mostly also
in my other classes in Cisco and Certificates III and IV in IT Networking
with a few keen to do either a partial or full Diploma in IT Networking by
the time they finish Year 12 or to come back for a number of months before
commencing tertiary studies of work.

 This makes teaching the Networking part of SD almost a no effort as it is
covered in Cisco and the Certificates.

Kind Regards
Kevork