[Year 12 SofDev] Assessor's report

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 24 13:47:12 EST 2011

Hi folk.  Sorry for posting about the ITA assessor's report to this list. I
hope I didn't confuse you too much.

I've had SD on the brain recently* and forgot the complaint was about ITA.

*I'm finally nearly semi-competent in VB2010 and starting to forget my old
VB6 habits, but I certainly miss control arrays.
Why MS ditched them I'll never know.  It use to be SO easy to loop through
an array of controls and do things with them, e.g.

For i =1 to 99
  checkbox(i).checked = false
next

Sadly, you can't do that easily any more.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.