[Year 12 SofDev] Pseudocode standards

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 19 12:12:52 EST 2011

Hi Alan. I agree with you.  Pseudocode needs to be easy to interpret
(which is partly why I think showing assignment with <-- is not a good
idea).
But to make pseudocode more concise, I'd like some higher-order
constructs.  At the moment we're basically using flowchart-level
structures whereas we could step up to the more elegant basic N-S
shapes.

Cheers
Mark