[Year 12 SofDev] Algorithm question

colin consiglio colin_c_consiglio at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 4 15:43:23 EST 2011

English is an interesting language.

I think "Within 10 seconds: means any time up to 'just under " 10 seconds.

What I think is intended and would be understood by the reader is that they have a certain amount of time ( 10 seconds)  to enter the code.
This provides a relative "feel" for how quickly the code needs to be entered and completed by.

"<= 10"   for the test would be my preference.

Take it easy

Colin