[Year 12 SofDev] An knowledge-gathering idea

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 4 12:43:56 EST 2011

Hi all.  This might go down like a paragliding pachyderm, but it occurred to
me that we're all developing new material for the new study design. There
are areas where we might feel confident and other areas where we need
input.  Some people share their ideas and knowledge, and others don't yet
feel ready to.

We have the technology to gather our resources collaboratively and help fill
in gaps where our expertise allows.

For example, this morning I was just about to start a webpage/slideshow on
debugging techniques and realised that while I have my favourite methods
there must be many others I hadn't considered.

This mailing list is great for sharing ideas, but less suited to
accumulating resources. If I made a Google Doc that everyone could see and
add to, we could end up with a jolly powerful document we could all share.

So I did...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nPI0mJPkvZMlQaUPabUzUshZYAXnS25K5yRpqRISgTg/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CNCNg8MD

I'll put my ideas in there and if you have a favourite debugging method,
feel free to add it to the list. You all have edit privileges.

Cheers
Mark

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.