[Year 12 SofDev] OT - end of Semester

Heike Demarteau heike_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:42:50 EST 2011

Hi all,

this is my first post...I'd like to thank all of you for all of your help this semester and I hope I can contribute relevant and helpful things to the listings.
We at Koo Wee Rup finished Unit 3 on Friday 10th June, just before the Year 12 exams.  I had both my Applications and SD classes hand in SAC 2 earlier that week.  We are now well on the way into Unit 4.

Heike Demarteau.

ICT Faculty coordinator
Koo Wee Rup Secondary College