[Year 12 SofDev] U4O1 practice - Class Data task solution

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 30 10:55:49 EST 2011

Yes, the wording in the design is not the best.  As I see it, task 2 as
having two things to do...

Thing 1 - User documentation, produced with software.
Thing 2 - An explanation of security and legal matters in the form of a test
or written report.

The User Documentation has nothing to do with the test/report format - how *
could* you create user documentation as a test??

Cheers
Mark