[Year 12 SofDev] U4O1 practice - Class Data task solution

Matheson, Heath A Matheson.Heath.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 29 12:53:51 EST 2011

Hi Juliana,

The user documentation component is task 2 of the outcome. This is stated as needing to be a test or written report and only worth 15 out of the 60 marks so should be much faster to complete than task 1 . I think most will do a test as the more exam type practise students get the better, and tests are easy to correct and out of the way in one class. This report/test also needs to cover security and legal issues such copyright, privacy acts etc.  For task 1  (the program) only internal documentation is required.

Heath