[Year 12 SofDev] Looking for resources..Kent

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 17 16:25:31 EST 2011

re. SD U4O1 mobile device programming:

just consider it a VB program for a device with a small screen and
restricted data input controls.

It's not too different to U3O2 using a portable device... with the addition
of a few things like interfaces, arrays and data file I/O.

The programming is really quite basic.  No SQL databases etc.  Just pure,
plain, basic programming concepts.

Mark

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.