[Year 12 SofDev] PHP writing to files and filling an array

Margaret Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jun 13 15:29:22 EST 2011

This is the first of two problems where the students must save data to
an external file. Then they open the file and load an array with the
data. Finally there is a calculation to perform.

I used this scenario back in 2002 when teaching VB6 so it will seem like
a rehash to some of you. With PHP I had to change stuff.

Library includes and css are in this file.

Maggie
(St Leonard's College)