[Year 12 SofDev] U4O1 user documentation

Elizabeth Wells EWells at mcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 29 15:23:39 EST 2011

Hi all,

I can't get the Sof.Dev. mailing list archived pages to display, and so I'm sorry to ask a question of the 'list community' if it's already been asked....... so, I hope you don't mind if a question with regards to U4O1, which I'm currently writing (can't seem to find any samples to refer to either, other than the VCAA one).......... what sort of User Documentation are you getting your kids to do? I thought a Help Guide would be the quickest for them, but maybe it's not detailed enough and they should do a User Guide??  What do you think?

Many thanks,
Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Wells.
Melton Christian College.