[Year 12 SofDev] VCAA Bulletin July

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 18 10:36:09 EST 2011

Hi all,

Hope everyone has been informed at the school level about a small change in the Software Development Study Design.

Details are in the July Bulletin - I have copied them below.

VCE Information
Technology
Teachers should note that there has been an amendment to
page 47 of the VCE Information Technology Study Design
2011-2014, Software Development, Unit 4 Area of Study 2:
Evaluating purpose-designed solutions.
The following point of key knowledge:
* 'techniques for measuring the reliability and maintainability
of networks, including audits, errors and software tracking
tools'
should read:
* 'techniques for measuring the reliability and maintainability
of networks, including audits, error logs and software
tracking tools'
The VCAA requires that this change is incorporated
in teaching VCE Information Technology: Software
Development in 2011 for the duration of the accreditation
period.
Enquiries about the VCE Information Technology Study
Design can be directed to Paula Christophersen, Curriculum
Manager, Information Technology on (03) 9651 4378.

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
9334 0049 (direct)

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school.  Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 24 years.

www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

Keilor Campus  I  2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9336 1835
Taylors Lakes Campus  I  39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9390 5144

2011 College Theme  I  Making Connections  I

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.