[Year 12 SofDev] Need your help in soring - VB 6

Esther Andrews ANDREWS.Esther at BSSC.EDU.AU
Tue Jul 12 22:50:11 EST 2011

That is quite complex code. I'm sorry, I can't see the problem. I haven't been teaching sorting via arrays of pointers. We've been using simpler code that sorts the actual data.
What have others been doing?

-----Original Message-----
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Asha DUBE
Sent: Tuesday, 12 July 2011 4:24 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List; sofdev at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] Need your help in soring - VB 6

Hi all,

I hope all of you enjoying the well deserved break. During the holidays I am trying to do some preparation for the next term. While doing examples from VB 6 book related with sorting I could no work out the way to solve the problem. The attached program does not sort the list. I'll appreciate your great help in fixing this problem.

Happy holidays,

Asha