[Year 12 SofDev] VCE IT Unit 4 Outcomes for discussing/sharing

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 6 17:57:22 EST 2011

Any roadshow for us country folk Jo?
Having said that...I do get stacks of info via the edulists...

I am prepared to host a Wimmera SD event here at St. B's for those regional to me if a presenter is willing to put their hand up....see, proactive! It could be a PLN event perhaps...

KB.
Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au<mailto:kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au>