[Year 12 SofDev] U301 Assessment Sheet

Lony Hem lonyhem1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:46:23 EST 2011

Thanks Claudia!

Based on your assessment sheet I have attempted to construct my own as
attached.

I am still amateurish in understanding how to distribute the assessment
criteria in the proper proportions...

I wonder if the extra criteria section I added and the rubrics format can be
relevant or am I just doing unnecessary things.

Like yourself I post it here, hoping that it may be further improved and
happy to freely distribute to all.

Kind Regards,

Lony Hem

Graduate Teacher