[Year 12 SofDev] Software Requirements

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 23 17:05:41 EST 2011

Hi all,

I was working through a book I purchased online over the holidays break and found this useful diagram - Relationship of requirements to other project processes

It links software requirements with project planning, testing, development (it uses the word construction) and documentation. Even though not a perfect match to our course I thought the visual was quite useful and I think it's the idea we are trying to get across to the SD students with creating an SRS. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I certainly didn't work from the Software Requirements perspective when at Uni so no expert.

Title details - Wiegers, Karl E; Software Requirements, 2nd Edition, Microsoft Press, 2003,pg 382; USA - ISBN 0-7356-1879-8 (think I got it through Amazon)

Regards

Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
9334 0049 (direct)

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school.  Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 24 years.

www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

Keilor Campus  I  2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9336 1835
Taylors Lakes Campus  I  39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9390 5144

2011 College Theme  I  Making Connections  I

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.