[Year 12 SofDev] vceit.com is moving

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 20 12:26:43 EST 2011

Hi all.  Please excuse x-posts.

My old hosting plan for vceit.com couldn't keep up with all the downloads
I've been sending out, so I've had to change hosting plans, which means a
new server and new DNS records.

This will kick in within a couple of days, but during the propagation of the
DNS records, site connectivity will be dead or unpredictable for a day or
so.

If you visit vceit.com in the next few days and you get error messages,
please try again a little later.   The site will be will be coming out of
the anaesthetic after the transplant...

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

A fern I know broke into my house and stole my TV.
With fronds like that, who needs enemies?