[Year 12 SofDev] School Apps for students [Slightly OT]

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 18 08:39:10 EST 2011

Thanks Andrew,

We have just implemented Synergetic mid last year, however we use it for
the attendance, behavioural tracking, emailing students etc (i.e.
Teacher stuff). We also have a moodle for the student side, timetabler
for the daily org and bookit for resource bookings!

Ideally we are looking at somewhere that would have secure access for
students and have all of their resources (Incl. textbooks) on there -
Has anyone used Synergetic for student access, or is it really just
designed for staff?

Thanks again

Trav