[Year 12 SofDev] Use Case example

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 11 11:20:18 EST 2011

Dear All,

Warning: First time poster! I am teaching Software Development this year
for the first time, and although I have the basic structure of the year
set out I am trying to collect and create some resources that may appeal
to my students. The current topic is Use Cases, and I have made a case
study (And created the diagram) that I will give to students. Basically
I'll give them page 1 and get them to create the diagram from that
(Although I'll have my safety blanket of the Use Case that I created on
page 2).

It would be great if some of the excellent educators on this list (Which
I'm sure is everyone!) could check it out and tell me where I've gone
wrong (Which I'm sure I have in numerous places) and offer advice for
expanding or improving the case study.

Also feel free to use it, although you'd have to change a few details
(Like the school name, maybe some procedures) to make it relevant to
you.

Many thanks

Trav

Travis Parker