[Year 12 SofDev] Rivers Window Tinting Use Case diagram

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 8 09:19:55 EST 2011

Hi all.  Thanks to those (including Chris, one of our clever techies) for
contributing to the UCD at

https://docs.google.com/drawings/pub?id=1qCkJ2EpprS28SoMZlz56xq3NzsdJWkqeL4J2rBgOWQc&w=2151&h=1019

(It's still open for editing - please annotate your changes to explain your
logic).

It has grown into quite a complex beast... I'm not sure how many kids could
handle something of that complexity in an outcome.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

If not as many people are getting Brasilians,
does this mean that waxing is waning?