[Year 12 SofDev] An apology

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Mon Feb 7 17:42:28 EST 2011

Brett, Asha and the rest of the list,

It was not my intention to offend Asha with my last email to the list. There
had been a similar situation on the ITAps list  and the moderator had
ruled - in public - that these 1 to 1 or commercial emails should not be
sent to the list. It had also happened more than once on the SoftDev list -
not just this once with Asha - and I just suggested that this was not the
way to go.

Kevork's revised list of the netiquette guidelines at Edulists is great and
does remind us all of the way we need to behave online.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired) OOF, GOM
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com