[Year 12 SofDev] In need of a school to join up with!

Peter Steer psteer at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 7 09:42:45 EST 2011

Hi All,
Back teaching SOD after a one year break and will only have 4 students so am looking for a school who I could merge with for assessments.
Will be using "Software Development - Core techniques and Principles" (Adrian Janson) as the text.
Programming language  will be PHP using "PHP Programming for Software Development" (Kevork Krozian) as the programming text.

Anybody interested in joining up please email me.

Peter Steer
The Hamilton and Alexandra College.
psteer at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au

Scanned by the Netbox from