[Year 12 SofDev] Happy new 2012 !

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Dec 31 19:43:47 EST 2011

Dear Everyone,

I still have a few hours left to thank everyone for once again making this
online community what it is.

Well done to those teachers who were on the outstanding end of the spectrum
with awesome results for their students.

I would like to congratulate Mark Kelly with 2 students scoring 40 plus  ( 7
in IT Apps ) as well as his enormous contribution to our online communities
once again.

I noticed some top results from many other contributors such as Chris
Bucknell with a 49 . Sorry for not listing everyone.

I would also like to make sure teachers who did not make the headlines also
feel valued and recognised for all their efforts this year. We can't always
get students to score a 40 plus but we do spare no effort to help them
improve and to reach their potential and to make a difference to their
lives. So, this is to recognise the teachers who taught the 92% of students
who did not make the headlines.

Thanks also to all our contributors including Paula Christophersen from the
VCAA who has been always ready to assist with all the queries we have.

Wishing you all a relaxing well deserved holiday

Kindest Regards

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au