[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA Annual Conference and Expo- LOST PROPERTY

Esther Andrews ANDREWS.Esther at BSSC.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 31 12:49:29 EST 2011

Major embarrassment. I didn't mean to send this to the whole list!!!
Well - since I have... did anyone see a black reading glasses case?!!

From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Esther Andrews
Sent: Wednesday, 31 August 2011 12:46 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 SofDev] VITTA Annual Conference and Expo- LOST PROPERTY

Hello Jo,
I left some "Lost Property" details at the VITTA registration desk on Monday but I was not confident that the attendant knew how to file it so I am emailing you as well to be safe.
I lost the case to my reading glasses. It is black and rather cylindrical in shape. Unfortunately it has no other identifying features on it (name, etc).
I hope it may have turned up during a clean up.
I believe I left it in the conference room during the session presented by Nathan Bailey.

Regards,
Esther