[Year 12 SofDev] Request for U4 O2 SAC examples

Dianne Hay Dianne.Hay at knox.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 30 09:48:50 EST 2011

Hello

Does anyone have examples of U4 O2 SACs that they would be kind enough to share?
I have the one Margaret sent around a few weeks ago (Thank you!) and a task from the study design, but being an SD first timer, I am struggling to confidently come up with my own scenario/questions for this task.  (I am also being audited this year, so the more guidance I can gain from the experience of others would be massively appreciated)

Regards
Di Hay
Teacher of Accounting and
Software Development
[cid:image001.gif at 01CC66F9.65CB1680]
The Knox School
A co-educational, independent school with a global perspective
PRE-PREP TO YEAR 12
220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 8805 3800
Fax: +61 3 9800 3671
Website: www,knox.vic.edu.au<http://www.knox.vic.edu.au/>
CRICOS Provider NO: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222