[Year 12 SofDev] U4O1 Task 2 - Report/Test

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Aug 16 10:08:07 EST 2011

Hi Paula,

I think the key skill in the Study Design:

*         students create user documentation using software

 is what makes the separation clear ( for moi at least ).

I fell into the trap of interpreting the assessment handbook as a self
standing document.  Mia culpa.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Kind Regards
Kevork