[Year 12 SofDev] U4O1 Task 2 - Report/Test

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Aug 16 08:25:11 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

Now that you mention it if I rewrite the Description of U4O1 Task 2  from :

" User documentation and an explanation of how security and legal matters
are managed when creating solutions in one of the following: "

" User documentation.  As a separate task, an explanation of how security
and legal matters are managed when creating solutions in one of the
following: "

Things become much clearer.

P 36 - 37 of the ass. Handbook covers U4O1 task 2 from the middle of p36 to
all of p 37 except the last 5 lines of p 37 which introduces U4O2.

Thanks for the explanation .

Keep well

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator