[Year 12 SofDev] U4O1 Task 2 - Report/Test

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Aug 14 19:39:08 EST 2011

The top score descriptor for Task 2 includes the following:

"User documentation is appropriate, logically sequenced, complete and
accurate. Presentation is clear and consistent with generally accepted
conventions."

Could it be a test would make it hard to deliver this ?

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au