[Year 12 SofDev] SD U4O1 - WaiterMate for El Sombrero

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 4 09:14:19 EST 2011

Hi folks.  I've uploaded my version of U4O1 to the Edulist resources. It's
based on the study design's detailed example.
It consists of 3 documents:

- Student instructions
- The SRS
- Marking spreadsheet (with bonus macro at no extra charge!)

I admit the context diagram and DFD are arguable, but I can't find any
perfectly acceptable version that is both sensible and accurate based on the
dictates of the scenario.

Feel free to use it, abuse it, or lose it.

Mark

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.