[Year 12 SofDev] OT: Ultranet

Dave & Marree Mitchell davemarree at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:51:15 EST 2011

Hi all

Sorry for the off topic question. I have just received word that the CEO
have decided to purchase into the Ultranet renaming it to ICON and
attempting to force all Catholic Schools into using this product. Just
wondering if people could provide information on the Ultranet:

1) Status of the solution? Does it work? Does it still have issues with
connectivity?
2) Is there a student tracking module in operation? (eg. behavioural
tracking) Does it work well?????
3) What do people think of the CMS? Is this worthwhile using?
4) What is the administration system like? This too will require us to
change solutions if implemented.

Any other information would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure whether
this is a great idea or whether it is going to be a white elephant, but your
me directly at:

dmitchell at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au

Kind regards,

Dave Mitchell