[Year 12 SofDev] McKinnon classes 2011

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 11:18:40 EST 2010

I'm with my year 11s at the moment and asked them why they opted for SD
instead of ITA.  A few mentioned that SD was more 'realistic' in terms of
tertiary courses and careers.  Meaning: it had a real benefit to them.

They suggested that ITA was pretty useless for anything practical beyond
getting a mark for a VCE subject.

Don't shoot the messenger...