[Year 12 SofDev] McKinnon classes 2011

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 10:26:54 EST 2010

Our numbers are strong and growing in all ICT related subjects here. Although only about 1% are the female students.

David Howard
ICT Learning Mentor

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB50D2.B0488CD0]

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia

Phone +61 3 8530 3338
Fax +61 3 9510 9392
Email dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>
Website www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au<http://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>