[Year 12 SofDev] Validation naming

Brett Groves groves.brett.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 14 12:22:42 EST 2010

Existence testing is absolutely to indicate that the user input is /not/
equal to null

Existence in the 'Medicare database' is actually range testing pure and
simple irrespective of the study design.

Don't think you'll get too much dissent on this one Mark.

Have a great Xmas to you and all

Brett Groves
ICT Manager
Croydon Secondary College