[Year 12 SofDev] Exam multi choice - I'll go first!

Poultney, Gordon A Poultney.Gordon.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 13 13:32:20 EST 2009

how about:

7 D  "set of tasks that must be completed on time" is the crit path
8 B    The question's pov is the company, not the store, so phased looked best to me.
9 A
16 C   int(111.1) -> 112

Section B - seemed good.

Section C - A cursory glance and i didn't see much of algorithm given the course is called "software development"

gordon

Gordon Poultney
Horsham College