[Year 12 SofDev] ICT Week 2009 - Get Involved Now!

Lisa Chadderton lisa.chadderton at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:25:31 EST 2009

VITTA is pleased to announce that we will again be spearheading the
Victorian ICT Week campaign with the support of the Victorian Government.
Now in its third year, ICT Week aims to promote ICT best practice teaching
and learning in Victorian Primary and Secondary schools. We've got lots of
great events planned this year such as the annual* ICT & Careers Expo*, a
free *industry bus tour* (applications will open soon!), heats of the new *"So
you think you can rock...?"* and "*Wii Idol*" competitions, and by popular
demand, sessions on *InDesign, Photoshop, Flash* and *GameMaker* brought to
you by Natcoll.

Visit the ICT Week website at www.ictweek.vitta.org.au for updates on all of
these events or contact us on 9495 6836 for more information. We encourage
you all to get involved in ICT Week celebrations and to spread the word
through your schools and local communities!

* *

*ICT Week 2009*

*27 July – 1 August 2009*

Join VITTA in celebrating ICT best practice teaching and learning in
Australian schools!

Are you running or know of an innovative ICT program in your school or
community? VITTA is currently looking to promote ICT activities,
competitions and events throughout Australia. To register your school or
community event please contact the VITTA office on +61 3 9495 6836 or email
ictweek at vitta.org.au

* *

* *

*ICT & Careers Expo 2009*

*Did you know that the IT industry is one of the fastest growing career
markets in Australia?*

Come along and find out more about how you can achieve your career goals at
the 2009 *ICT & Careers Expo*.  From Fashion, to Sport, to Music, to
Programming and much more - we have all the answers!